Guide - Sheep EID
PLEASE CHECK ALL TAGS ARE CORRECT BEFORE FITTING.
How to insert tag...
1) Pull tag apart to seperate the pair. (Dual tag only).
2) Twist connector to remove.
3) Locate the tag with the male part of the tag on the side of the narrow jaw...
4) Push the tag between the jaws, until the tag locks into position....
5) Ensure the male and female parts line up prior to insertion.
6) It is recommended that the male part of the tag is pushed down through the ear from the outside of the ear at the top.
The female part of the tag (including the EID disc) is then on the inside of the ear. See pictures below for examples.
Please note both tags (visual and EID) are inserted with the same pliers.
If you have any comments about the tags or if you require the RPA Feedback Form, please contact us or follow